The University of Rajasthan has published the official notification for the admission in PG courses (session 2018-19) on the official website of the University. The eligible candidates seeking admission to post graduate programmes , they have to submit the Online application for for University of Rajasthan Admission Test for PG courses – 2018 (URATPG – 2018).
University of Rajasthan Admission Test For Post Graduate Courses (URATPG – 2018)
The University of Rajasthan will accept the Online application form for the Admission Test for PG courses. The University will conduct Entrance Test for admission in the PG courses in the University of Rajasthan. Admission to all the PG Departments of the University of Rajasthan shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test and Academic Merit of the qualifying Examination. The admission to PG Departments shall be carried out in the steps.
Important Dates for Admission in PG courses in the University of Rajasthan
|Start of submission of Online Application Form||25th May 2018|
|Last Date of filling Online Application Form Online||4th June 2018|
|Start of Downloading Online Admit Card||7th June 2018|
|Dates of Examination||11th June to 16th June 2018|
|Display of Answer Key of the Entrance Test 2018||18th June 2018|
|Result Declaration of URATPG 2018||24th June 2018|
Fee Structure of URATPG 2018
|Option for No of Subjects||General & Other||SC/ST|
|Opting for One Subject||Rs.600/-||Rs.500/-|
|Opting for two subjects||Rs.800/-||Rs.650/-|
|Opting for three subjects||Rs.1000/-||Rs.800/-|
Following are the Subjects for Admission in the University of Rajasthan through URATPG 2018
- Business Administration
- Library & Information Science
- Drawing & Painting
- Visual Arts : Applied Arts
- Visual Arts :Painting
- Visual Arts :Sculpture
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA)
- Computer Application
- Home Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
University of Rajasthan Entrance Test 2018 Details
- URATPG 2018 entrance test have 100 objective type questions carrying one mark each for each subject / programme within the notified syllabus.
- Admission in the Department of Visual Arts will be given on the basis of Marks Obtained in the subject test URATPG 2018 + 30% (marks in qualifying exam) + 30 marks in the practical exam.
- Centres for examinations and roll number will be given on the admission card which can be downloaded from the official website of 7th June 2018.
Following are the Certificates / Documents for Admission in PG courses 2018
- Online Generated application form
- Secondary School Marks sheet
- Senior Secondary School Marks sheet
- Undergraduate Marks Sheet
- Valid Caste Certificate
- Certificate / document to claim weightage (Sports / NSS / NCC / others)
- Original Challan for each programme as application fee.