Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board , Lucknow has announced the recruitment of 41,520 police constables in Uttar Pradesh Police. The Board will accept online application form for the police recruitment from January 22, 2018 to February 22, 2018. Here we are giving information on How to apply Online, Eligibility, Examination Pattern, Negative Marking details.
Important Dates for UP Police Constables Recruitment 2018
|Issue of Official Notification||January 14, 2018|
|Start of Accepting Online Application Form||January 22, 2018|
|Last Date of Accepting Online Application Form||February 22, 2018|
|Last Date of making Payment for Application Form||February 23, 2018|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Date of Written Test for Recruitment||Updated Soon|
|Result Declaration Date||Updated Soon|
Eligibility for Applying Online
The candidates applying for the Uttar Pradesh 41520 constables recruitment through written examination will start from January 22, 2018.
Educational Qualification : – Candidates applying for 41520 constables must have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) from any board and any similar qualification.
Age Limit for Male: – Candidates must be of minimum of 18 years and Maximum 22 yeas as on July 1, 2018.
Age Limit For Female :- Candidates must be minimum of 18 years and maximum 25 years as on July 1, 2018.
Age Limit relaxation will be for the reserved category candidates will be according to the state government reservation policies.
How to Apply Online Application Form for UP Police 41520 Constables Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website of UP Police Recruitment & Promotion Board Website.
- Click on the link “Apply Online for Police Constables Recruitment 2018“.
- Candidates login first time they have to register first Online.
- Candidates have to login again with login details.
- Candidates have to fill personal , academic and correspondence address details in the application form.
- Candidates have to also upload the signature, left hand thumb impression, and Passport size photo graphs.
- Candidates have to make payment Online / Offline after filling the application form.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the filled-in application form.
- No need to send the Hard
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board will charge for the Online Application form for the written test for 41520 constables recruitment. Candidates applying online , they can make payment Online (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) or Offline (E-challan) . All category Candidates have to pay Rs.400/-.
Category wise No of Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board will accept the Online application form for Aarkshi Nagrik Police and Aarkshi Pradeshik Armed Constabulary Posts.
Aarkshi Nagrik Police Category wise Police Posts Vacancy
|Category||No of Posts|
Aarkshi Pradeshi Armed Constabulary Category wise Police Posts Vacancy
|Category||No of Posts|
Recruitment Process For UP Constables 2018
- Step 1 : Written Test – Objective Questions of 300 Marks
- Step 2 : Documents Verification & Physical Standard Test
- Step 3 : Physical Efficiency Test
- Step 4: Selection & Last Eligible Candidates List.
Important Documents for Online Application Form Submission
- Academic Certificates (10th & 12th Board)
- Any Diploma Courses certificates (DOEACC, Regional Army Certificates, NCC).
- Reservation and Age Relaxation Certificates.
- Scanned Color Photo, Signature,
For Detailed Information
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
Tulsi Ganga Complex, 19-C Vidhan Sabha Marg
Lucknow, UP- 226001
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0522-2235752
CUG – 9454404786
For Official Notification – Download Here