UP Board Inter Chemistry Exam 2020: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamaik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will conduct Intermediate Chemistry examination on 24th February 2020. UPMSP Board Intermediate examination will start from 18th February 2020. Board has implemented NCERT pattern (1st April 2018) based books in Intermediate Chemistry examination.
Intermediate Chemistry paper is also a scoring subject like Mathematics. The Total theory marks of Chemistry is 70 Number.
UP Board Inter Chemistry Exam 2020
UP Board Intermediate Chemistry paper has been prepared on the NCERT pattern and Students can score more, if they prepare very well in this subject.
Board will ask 70 Marks theory questions in annual Board examination 2020 and 30 marks practical examination will be conducted by the Board.
Students can download the model paper from the official website of UP Board to prepare the NCERT based Chemistry question papers.
Intermediate Chemistry Exam Question Pattern 2020
UP Board Intermediate Chemistry theory question papers will be asked on NCERT pattern and question pattern of the chemistry paper is as follows:-
- Long Answer Types Questions – 20 Marks
- Total No of Long Answer Types Questions – 4 (5 Marks each)
- Multiple Choice, Very Short Answer Types & Short Answer Types Questions – 50 Marks
- Multiple Choice questions (1 mark) – 6 Questions
- Very Short Answer Types (2 Marks) – 8 Questions
- Short Answer Types (3 Marks) – 4 Questions
- Short Answer Types (4 Marks) – 4 Questions
UP Board Intermediate Examination 2020 Schedule
Uttar Pradesh Board (UPMSP) has released the exam date sheet for Intermediate annual examination 2020. Intermediate exam will start from 18th February 2020. Intermediate annual examination 2020 will be conducted in two sittings, first sitting will start from 8:00 AM to 11:15 Pm and second sitting will start from 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
The first paper of UP Board Intermediate examination will be on 18th February 2020 of Hindi, General Hindi and last paper will be conducted on 6th March 2020.
Important Exam Tips for Intermediate Chemistry Paper 2020
- 12 Marks Numerical questions asked from Solid State, Solutions, Chemical Kinetics, & Electro Chemistry, chapter.
- First write the Formula used in the Numerical
- Write meaning of Symbols used in Solutions
- Write SI Unit in Answer of the Numerical question
- 4 Long Answer types questions are asked from the P Block Elements, Alcohals Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids & Biomolecules chapter.
- Describe the Practical process of Laboratory method with Picture for better understanding.
- P-Block Elements chapter will have 7 Marks questions and from Biomolecules chapter 6 marks questions asked.
- Very Short Answer types questions
- Short Answer Types questions
- And Multiple choice questions asked.
- Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Process of Formation of Compounds
- Chemical Property
- Practical Process Picture
- Chemical Reactions
- Memorize chemical reactions
- Read and write again and again
- All questions are based on small questions.
- Practice all small questions
- Skip essay types questions.
- Chemical Equations
- While writing chemical equations mention Temperature, Pressure, Catalyst, etc.
- Practice Previous year question papers.
- Solve the questions serial wise.
- Read and write courses that you have completed again & again.
UP Board Class 12th Chemistry Chapter wise Topics
- Solid State
- Electro chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Elements
- The P Block Elements
- The d and f block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alchohols Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Official Website of UP Board||https://upmsp.edu.in/|
|UP Board Intermediate Chemistry Syllabus (From Page 316)||Download [PDF]|
|UP Board Inter Chemistry Model Question Paper||Download [PDF]|
|UP Board Intermediate Examination 2020 Model Papers||Check Here|
All the Best for Intermediate Chemistry Examination 2020…!!!