UP Board Inter English Exam 2020: Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will conduct Intermediate (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) English Paper examination on 26th February 2020 on the exam centres. UP Board Intermediate annual examination 2020 will start from 18th February 2020. Intermediate annual examination 2020 will be conducted in two sittings. The total theory marks of English Paper in examination is 100 Marks.
Here in the below paragraphs, we have described Exam Pattern, question marking scheme, Preparation & Tips.
UP Board Inter English Exam 2020
UP Board Intermediate English Examination 2020 will be conducted on 26th February 2020. In this subject students can score good marks while answering with care.
Students have to give the write the answer of the question within the time limit. So, practice writing answer in time-frame.
Writing English question paper answers, students must have good command on Tense, Translation and Vocabulary. Make correct sentence to score good marks.
Intermediate English Question Pattern 2020
The total marks of English theory paper is 100 marks. Students will get Multiple choice, Very Short Answer types, Short Answer types questions in annual board examination 2020.
The maximum marks question will be essay of 12 marks and 10 marks translation.
Students will get 30% easy questions, 50% general level questions and 20% questions hard level.
In 20% Hard questions, students merit will be checked.
- 4 Multiple choice questions (1X4 Mark)
- 19 Very Short answer types questions (22 Marks)
- 8 Short answer types questions (22 Marks)
- 6 Long Answer types questions (52 marks)
UP Board Intermediate Exam 2020 Schedule
Intermediate (Arts, Science, Commerce & Vocational) annual board examination 2020 will start from 18th February 2020 and conducted in two sittings.
First sitting exam will start from 8:00 AM to 11:15 PM and second sitting will start from 2:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
English Question Paper Preparation & Tips
- Extra 15 Minutes for Question Paper Reading
- Only Read All questions thoroughly.
- Write First question answer, those who prepared well.
- Summary Writing
- Read whole paragraphs sincerely
- Writer and Lesson name spelling check properly
- Bold the Writer Name and Lesson
- Description Writing
- Figure of Speech
- Short Answer Types
- To the point answer
- Minimum word
- Long Answer Types
- Word Limit
- Write Summary of the Story
- Give quotation in answer if possible.
- Comprehension Passage
- Write properly passage
- Answer of the question will be in passage only.
- Read question carefully
- Fill in the Black with options – read carefully
- Use proper Rule of Grammar
- Use simple word
- Write answer of the question in limited time.
|Official website of UP Board||https://upmsp.edu.in|
|UP Board Intermediate Syllabus||Click Here|
|UP Board Intermediate Chemistry Exam 2020||Check Here|
|UP Board Syllabus||Check Here|
All the Best for UP Board Inter English Exam 2020…!!!