VKSU Part 1 Admission Application Form 2020: The Bihar Board has released the Annual Intermediate Examination Result 2020 on the official website in the month of 24th March 2020 on the official website. Now students are waiting for filling the online admission application form for graduation part 1 (session 2020-23) in the Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara.
The University administration will announce the schedule and details for UG (BA/BSc/Bcom) Part 1 admission details on the official website in the month of May-June 2020. Here in the below paragraphs, we have described the VKSU UG Admission Application form submission 2020 schedule & details.
VKSU Part 1 Admission Application Form 2020
The Veer Kunwar Singh University (VKSU) examination controller will announce the official notification for UG Degree-I Admission 2020 notification and link to apply online.
Students those have passed the class 12th (Intermediate) will apply online in affiliated/constituent colleges under VKSU Ara in BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission.
The University will accept Online application for UG admission 2020 on the official website – www.vksu.ac.in.
Here we will update the link for Online admission application form submission 2020-23 session as the University will update on website.
VKSU BA BSc BCom Admission 2020
The examination controller of Veer Kunwar Singh University will announce the official notification for BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission 2020 on the official website. Students will have to only fill the online admission application form, no any other method application form will be accepted.
Veer Kunwar Singh University admission department will announce the official notification and start accepting the online admission application form for UG Degree-I admission 2020 on the official website – vksuonline.in.
To fill online admission application form students have to keep ready their Intermediate Roll No and Roll Code.
Also Read: VKSU UG Admission 2020 Schedule & Details.
Important Dates for VKSU UG Part 1 Admission 2020
|The issue of official notification for UG Admission 2020||May 2020|
|Start of accepting online admission application form 2020||May-June 2020|
|Last date of submission on admission application form 2020||June 2020|
|Declaration of UG 1st Merit List 2020||June 2020|
|Start of counselling & Admission in colleges||June-July 2020|
|Start of class for Academic session 2020-23||August 2020|
VKSU UG Admission Online Application Form Submission 2020
Students seeking admission in affiliated/constituent colleges of VKSU in the graduation part 1 (sessio 2020-23) will have to fill the online admission application form in the month of May-June 2020.
For Admission in the academic session 2020-23 graduation first year, applicants have to visit the official website www.vksu.ac.in in the month of May-June 2020.
In the online admission application form students have to fill Candidate profile, contact details, educational details, 10+2 study stream selection details, select course, and college and make a payment online.
Eligibility for Admission in VKSU Degree Part 1 (session 2020-23)
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th (Intermediate) with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- For admission in B.Com, students of Arts/Science must have 50% marks in aggregare.
- For Admission in B.A./B.Sc., students must have 45% marks in the related subjects.
How to fill VKSU UG Degree Part 1 Admission 2020-23 Online application form?
Applicants seeking admission in graduation part 1 session 2020-23 in the different courses in VKSU must have to follow the below steps.
Online Registration for UG Admission
- Visit the official website of VKSU – www.vksu.ac.in.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “UG Degree-I Admission 2020 Link“.
- One new page will open, Candidates first they have to read the instructions, eligibility criteria important dates and seat availability details.
- Now proceed to fill online application for UG Admission.
- Click on the Button on the page “Online Application for UG Admission”.
- Now one new page will open, select Board Name, Intermediate passing year, 12th Exam Roll No & Roll Code and click Proceed to Form button.
- All the details related to the 12th Examination will be updated automatically, verify all details carefully and proceed.
- In the UG Admission application form, students have to enter the Candidate’s personal details, Contact details, Educational details.
- Upload photo and signature in the application form.
- Now Click on the Button “Save Registration“.
- Your Unique Registration Number & Password will be sent to the registered mobile no and Email ID.
- Login again with login details sent on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Fill the 10+2 study stream selection.
- Subject wise break-up of marks
- Now Select Course and college up to five colleges.
- Now candidates have to proceed to make a payment (Rs.300/-).
- Download the Payment slip and Acknowledgement for further process.
VKSU UG Degree-I Admission Merit List 2020
The University administration will prepare the UG Degree-I (session 2020-23) admission merit list 2020 for admission in BA/BSc/BCom Part 1 in the affiliated/constituent college in the different courses.
VKSU UG admission merit list will be prepared on the basis of class 12th marks and choice filled for college.
Students will get the admission merit list on the official website in the month of June 2020 and start taking admission in related colleges in the related course from 2nd week of June 2020.
Official website of VKSU – https://vksu.ac.in/