VKSU UG Admission 2020: The Veer Kunwar Singh University UG part 1 admission schedule and details described in this article. The examination controller of VKSU has issued the official notification for graduation part 1 admission in the academic session 2020-23 on the website – www.vksuonline.in. The last date for submission of online UG courses application form is 25th July 2020.
The online application form for UG admission 2020 has been accepted in the month of May-June-July 2020 on the website. The eligible candidates have filled the online admission application form.
Latest Update: The VKSU administration will declare the graduation admission 2020-23 first merit list on 9th August 2020 and online admission will start on 10th August 2020.
Latest Update: VKSU Graduation Part 1 session 2020-23 admission online application form submission last date extended till 25th July 2020 [Updated].
VKSU UG Admission 2020
The examination controller of Veer Kunwar Singh University has accepted the online admission application form on the official website. The eligible candidates seeking admission in VKSU affiliated/Constituents college will have to visit the official website of VKSU to fill the online admission application form.
Students have applied online UG Admission application form 2020-23 in the month of May-June-July 2020 on the website.
The University of VKSU will announce the Merit List for selecting the candidates for admission in affiliated/Constituents colleges in July 2020 on the website.
The University has extended the online admission application form accepting till 25th July 2020 on the website.
VKSU Part 1 Admission 2020 Notification
The examination controller of Veer Kunwar Singh University has announced the official notification for accepting the UG Degree Part-I Admission Online application form.
VKSU Part 1 Admission notification has been released on the website of VKSU in the first week of May 2020. In the official notification, students will get detailed information about Important dates, instructions for applicants, and college.
Here we will update the part 1 notification schedule and details as the examination department will release online.
Important Dates for VKSU UG Admission 2020
- The issue of UG Admission 2020 Notification: May 2020
- Start of Application Submission: 4th May 2020
- Application Submission Last date: 25th July 2020 [Updated]
- Declaration of UG 1st Merit List: 31st July 2020
- Start of Counselling & Admission: 1st August 2020
- Start of Academic session 2020-23: September-October 2020
VKSU UG Admission Online Application Form 2020
The University admission department will activate the online application for UG Degree Part-I (session 2020-23) admission on the official website of VKSU.
Candidates seeking admission in BA, BSc & BCom courses in affiliated/constituents colleges will have to fill the online application form on the official website in the month of May-June-July 2020.
To fill online BA, BSc & BCom Part 1 admission, students have to enter their personal details, academic details and correspondence details in the application form.
VKSU Degree Part 1 Result – Check Here
VKSU UG Admission Online Form Correction 2020
The University has also instructed the Students for online admission application form correction till 15th July 2020. In the admission application form candidates can correct their Name, Father’s Name, Subjects and College’s Name, Category & Reservation etc.
After correction in application form, click on the link “Final Submit“.
Eligibility For Admission in VKSU Degree-I (session 2020-23)
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) – Gen/Hons
- A student who has passed the Intermediate examination in Commerce of a Board/University with a minimum of 45% marks eligible for admission in B.Com(Gen/Hons).
- A student who has passed the Intermediate examination in Arts/Science shall also be eligible for admission to the BCom (Gen) course if he/she has obtained a minimum of 45% marks.
- Provided that a student who has passed the Intermediate examination in Arts/Science shall also be eligible for admission to the BCom (Hons) course if he/she has obtained a minimum of 50% marks.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) – Gen/Hons
- A student who has passed the Intermediate examination in Arts of a Board/University with a minimum of 45% marks, eligible for admission in B.A (Hons/Gen).
- Provided that a student shall be eligible for admission to the BA (Hons/Gen) course if he/she passed the I.A/I.Sc with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Gen/Hons
- A student may be admitted to the B.Sc (Hons/Gen) course if he/she has passed the Intermediate examination in Science of a Board/University with a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate.
How to fill VKSU UG Admission Application Form 2020-23 Online?
- Visit the official website of VKSU – www.vksu.ac.in
- On the homepage of the website click on the link “UG Degree-I admission 2020 link“.
- One new page of VKSU UG Admission Portal will open.
- On this page, students have to click on the link “Online application for UG admission“.
- A page of Intermediate (class 12th) details will open
- Intermediate (class 12th) passed students have to enter their Roll Number & Roll Code and passing year.
- Proceed further to fill Personal Details – Name, Father’ Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, etc.
- Enter your personal Mobile No and Email ID.
- Upload your scan photo and signature.
- Select the Degree, Subject and college name of the basis of Intermediate Subject & Marks.
- After selecting 5 colleges’ name click the proceed button.
- Make a payment for Online admission application form.
- Students will get a UNIQUE REGISTRATION NUMBER (URN).
- Download the confirmation page and e-receipt for further reference.
Online Application form Fee
All category candidates must have to pay Rs.300/- for online application form fee.
VKSU UG Admission Merit List 2020
The Veer Kunwar Singh University administration will prepare the UG Degree Part 1 (session 2020-23) admission merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of class 12th (Intermediate) marks and college choice filled in the online application form.
The University examination controller will upload the Merit List College wise for admission in the BA, BSc & Bcom courses session 2020-23. The online 1st merit list will be uploaded on 9th August 2020.
Related Post: VKSU UG Admission Merit List Details.
VKSU Admission 2020 at a Glance
|Article Category||VKSU UG Admission 2020|
|University||Veer Kunwar Singh University, Ara|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official website||www.vksu.ac.in / www.vksuonline.in|
|Start of Submission of Application form||May-June 2020|
|Constituent Colleges No||17|
|Total No of Seats||68 Thousand|
|Declaration of Merit List||9th August 2020|
|Stream||Arts, Science, Commerce|
VKSU UG Counselling & Admission 2020
The selected students for BA, BSc & Com course admission in VKSU UG Admission 2020 will have to visit the allotted college for counselling and further process.
In the counselling selected candidates have to carry valid original documents and a set of xerox copy for verification.
At the time of counselling, students have to reserve their seat for admission by paying the admission amount in the college.
VKSU Part 1 Admission 2020 FAQ’s
Ans. Online submission of application for in May 2020.
Ans. Degree Part-I admission 2020 will start on 10th August 2020
Ans. Merit List prepared on the basis of Intermediate Marks & Choice filled in the application form.
Ans. There are 17 constituent colleges in VKSU.
Ans. UG Courses in VKSU colleges B.A (Hons/Gen), B.Com (Hons/Gen) & B.Sc (Hons/Gen).
Ans. The official website of VKSU for Online application form submission – http://vksuonline.in/.
All the best for VKSU UG Admission 2020…!!!