West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will issue the Admit Card to the registered students from the 1st week of April 2018 from the official website of WBJEE www.wbjeeb.nic.in . WBJEE 2018 Admit Card, candidates can download it from link given on the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in. This is the state level entrance examination for the candidates seeking admission in Engineering , Architecture & Pharmacy. Board will not sent the admit card in Hard copy via Post to the candidates postal address.
Important Dates of WBJEE 2018
|Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website for more updates regarding dates for WBJEE 2018.|
|Issue official notification for Online Form Submission||Updates Soon|
|Start of Online Application Submission||1st week of January , 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission||1st week of February, 2018|
|Issue of Online Admit Card||2nd week of April, 2018|
|WBJEE 2018 Entrance Examination||April 22, 2018|
|Release of WBJEE 2018 Answer Keys||May, 2018|
|Release of Result/Merit List||1st week of June , 2018|
|Start of Counselling||June-July, 2018|
How to Download Admit Card of WBJEE 2018
|WBJEE 2018 Admit Card will be available to download from 1st week of April 2018 from the official website of WBJEE.|
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of WBJEE 2018.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card for WBJEE 2018“.
- One new page will open, candidates have to enter the registration / Application No and password to get WBJEE 2018 Admit Card in PDF format.
- Candidates will get the Center detail, & Examination timing and Schedule in the admit card.
- Candidates having any problems with admit card , they have to complain Online for any faults in admit card.
WBJEE 2018 Question Paper Pattern
WBJEE 2018 question paper will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) type, with four options against each of the questions. There will be three categories of questions in each of the subjects.
Category I – Only one answer option is correct;
Category II – Only one answer option is correct;
Category III – One or more answer options are correct.
|Category-I||Category -II||Category-III||Total No of Questions||Total Marks|
|No of Questions||No of Questions||No of Questions|