Yoga Day Quiz 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the National level Online Quiz Competition for class 6th to class 12th students. The Board is conducting this Online Yoga Quiz Competition to increase the interest in YOGA. The online Quiz competition will be Yoga for Health & Harmony.
The CBSE will take the Online quiz competition on NCERT syllabus based from 21st June 2020 to 20th July 2020. Here in the below paragraphs we have described CBSE Online Quiz On Yoga 2020 schedule and details.
Yoga Day Quiz 2020
The CBSE will organize Online Quiz Competition on the International Day of Yoga (21st June 2020). The Online National Quiz Competition on Yoga will be organized on the theme ‘Yoga for Health and Harmony’.
Students of class 6th to 12th will participate in the National online Quiz Competition 2020.
Objective of Online Quiz Competition On Yoga
- To create awareness regarding yogic practices among students and to motivate them to collect comprehensive information from authentic sources on related issues.
- To Develop understanding of yogic practices and motivate them to apply this understanding accordingly in one’s life and living.
- To Motivate them to develop a healthy habit and lifestyle and thereby promote emotional and mental wellbeing in children through yogic practices
- To develop humane values in children
Also Read Online Yoga Scheme 2020 Circular.
CBSE School Online National Quiz On Yoga
The aim of Yoga is to encourage a positive and healthy lifestyle for physical, mental and emotional health of children. It helps in the development of strength, Stamina, Endurance and High energy at physical and mental levels.
Children from class 6 to 12 of all management types of schools as given below are eligible to participate.
- Govt. School
- Govt. Aided School
- Central Board of Secondary Education
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- CBSE affiliated schools
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE)
- Private School affiliated to other Boards
- Demonstration Multipurpose School at RIEs
Online Quiz on International Yoga Day 2020 Details
The Online quiz on Yoga will open for one month, starting on 21st June 2020 and will close on 20th July 2020. Students can choose the question papers in Hindi or English.
Following are the details of Online Quiz Competition:-
- Objective type questions (Multiple choice Format) with One correct answer.
- Students have to attempt as many questions in 20 minutes.
- Students can revise your answer before final submission within 20 minutes duration.
- There are no negative marking.
- Answer keys of the quiz will be published after the closure of the Quiz.
“Yoga is a symbol of Universal aspiration for health and well being. It is health assurance in zero budget”Narendra Modi
How to Apply Online for participating in National Quiz Competition on Yoga?
- Visit the DIKSHA portal website or app.
- The official website of DIKSHA – bit.ly/EYQ_TW.
- On the Homepage of the website click on the link “PARTICIPATE” indicating Online Quiz Competition.
- One new page will open.
- Students have to fill the information like your name, class, date of birth, gender, mobile number (parents/guardian) and School Name.
- After this participate in the Online Yoga Quiz competition.
Also Read: Ganga Quest Result 2020.
Sample Question & Answer of Online Yoga Quiz
A) 21st June 2014
B) 21st June 2015
C) 21st June 2016
D 21st June 2017
Ans. B) 21st June 2015
A) Save Life
B) Nation First
C) Climate Action
D) Non of the Above
Ans. C) Climate Action
B) Baba Ramdev
D) Narendra Modi
Ans. C) Shiva
A) Connect the Youth
B) Yoga for Health and Harmony
D) Yoga for Mind
Ans. B) Yoga for Health and Harmony
A) Ministry of Home affairs
B) Ministry of Human Resource and Development
C) Ministry of Finance
D) Ministry of Ayush
Ans. D) Ministry of Ayush
A) 21st June 2015
B) 21st June 2016
C) 21st June 2017
D) 21st June 2018
Ans. A) 21st June 2015.
A) Athar Veda
B) Rig Veda
C) Sam Veda
D) Yajur Veda
Ans. B) Rig Veda
National Yoga Quiz Competition Online Result 2020
The National Yoga Quiz Competition result online 2020 will declared after 20th July 2020 on the official website of DIKSHA Portal. For technical Assistance contact – firstname.lastname@example.org and for academic query contact email@example.com.
My Life My Yoga – Video Blogging Contest
The Ministry of AYUSH and the Indian Council of Cultural Relations is here announcing the My Life – My Yoga (“Jeevan Yoga”) Video Blogging contest.
To enter into the contest, the participants are required to upload a 3 minutes duration video of 3 Yogic Practices (kriya, asana, pranayama or mudra), including a short video message on how the Yogic practices have influenced their lives.
How to apply?
Step 1 Shoot a three minute video following the theme of #MyLifeMyYoga
Step 3 Like and follow Ministry of Ayush page and tag the page in your video
Step 4 Upload the Video link on this platform to get your participation code. You can apply before the 21st of June 2020.
Awards For Yoga Online Quiz
The government will also rewards the quiz winner students. Top 1-100 Students from class 6 to 8 and 1-100 students from class 9 to 12 will be awarded with Merit Certificates.
Student (s) who top the Nationally will get 1 Lakh price money. 2nd topper student will get 50 thousand Rupees and third topper will get 25 thousand rupees.
All the best for Online National Quiz Competition 2020…!!!